COVID-19 CLASS BOOKINGS
Please ensure you read ALL the new Covid 19 rules before booking. These will be locacted either to the right of your screen on a laptop/computer or bottom of your screen on a phone.
Bookings must be made at least 24 hours prior to the class you wish to attend. If for any reason you have to cancel this must be done at least 24 hours prior to the class - to avoid a warning!
To book simply enter your name, telephone number and the class/time/day you would like to attend below and you'll receive an email confirmation once we have successfuly secured your booking.
Covid 19 Rules and Guidelines for Mackenzies gym:
- Social distancing must take place at all times – 2 meters where possible but no less than 1 meter
- No friends or family are able to watch others train
- You must arrive in your gym attire – changing rooms will be closed (toilets will be open with a 1 in 1 out policy)
- Ensure you wash/sanitize your hands before putting on wraps (wraps must be done before entering the gym)
- Do not enter the gym until told to by a member of staff
- All classes will have around 15minutes between them to allow all members from the previous class to leave and everything to be wiped down
- Ensure you wash/sanitize your hands after your session
- We will still be accepting cash payments – but please try and bring the correct money
- You must bring your own equipment – no equipment will be lent out e.g. gloves, wraps, skipping ropes, pads
- We suggest you wipe down all your equipment after each session
- All equipment and belongings will need to be kept on you at all times (we suggest bringing a small bag to keep them in)
- There will be a maximum of 10 people per class
- You must book in for each class you wish to attend – if you turn up without booking you will unfortunately be turned away
- Please do not attend any classes if you have any signs or symptoms of covid 19
- If you book in and do not show up or cancel less than 24 hours before you will receive 1 warning – if this happens a second time you will be blocked from booking on to any other classes – as this is not fair on the other members or the gym
New General Gym Rules –
- No outdoor footwear or trainers allowed on the mats – boxing boots or socks/barefoot only
- No credit accepted – you must pay for each class at the start of the session – if you can’t pay – you can’t train